Underclassmen Final Exam Schedule
ATTENTION: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT TUESDAY IS NOT A LATE START DAY!!!
1) Students may stay home until their first scheduled test period if they desire. Once a student arrives at school they must stay until their exams are over.
2) Students may leave early after all of their scheduled tests have been completed for the day, but only with a note from home. BUT they must stay for the entire test time!
REMIND students that we will not accept phone calls. Students must bring notes from home. Once a student leaves, they are not permitted to return to school for that day.
3) No early dismissals. Students will remain in the classroom/test site for the entire period.
Remember other students are testing and we want the school QUIET for testing.
4) Please make sure your exams are long enough to last the entire period. Refrain from allowing students to use the hall pass.
5) Students who do not have a scheduled test will have the option of reporting to study hall in the Cafeteria (QUIET) to prepare for their exams or to the MPH Room (space may be limited). No attendance will be taken - please report any student who is not present for the exam to Mrs. Skillman.
The High School Administration Team