The Book Fair will be held in the Resource room at Garfield Center in A10 during the week of Monday April 3 though Friday April 7 from 9:00AM to 6:00PM.
The Scholastic Book Fair Opening Night will be held on April 4, 2017 from 6PM to 8PM.
There will be:
- Guest readers from our community
- craft time provided by the Lake Erie College students
- additional gifts drawings from community supporters
- drawings of books for the children attending.
- one book basket drawing for a lucky teacher or pre-teacher.
The Scholastic Book Fair will have an "On-Line" component as well as additional hours from 9AM to 6PM daily during the week of April 3 through April 7.
The book level will be from PreK- 8th grade, Adults, and Spanish titles.
This event is under the direction of Adjunct Professor Hannah Fairbanks and Student Director Brittney Wilson with the help of all the students enrolled in this class.