Welcome to Painesville City Local Schools! You must register your children to the district online. Parents and guardians no longer have to visit the board office to register their children.
EXISTING FAMILIES ENROLLING A NEW STUDENT – if you currently have an existing student within the Painesville City Local School District, please log into the Parent Portal in Infinite Campus and click 'More' in the bottom left corner and then on the Required Online Forms link to register a new student. All of the above information will be required if applicable for each newly enrolled student.
FOR ALL REGISTERING FAMILIES: gather the required items below before starting the online registration process. These will need to be scanned and saved to your computer in order to upload them into the application. If you do not have access to scan and upload documents, parents can bring their documents to the Board Office or High School.
- Original or official birth certificate
- Proof of residency
- Mortgage bill, property tax bill, purchase agreement OR current signed rental/lease agreement with beginning and ending dates listing all occupants
- Curent electric, gas bill, telephone/cellphone bill, or cable bill showing name and address.
- RESIDENCY AFFIDAVIT - If parents are living with another family within the district, they must provide a residency affidavit. The form must be notarized. Both parties will sign the form in the presence of a notary at the Board of Education. Proof of residency as listed above is also needed from the homeowner. Form is available below.
- Custody Paperwork (if applicable)
- Immunization papers
- Proof of physical examination completed within the past year for Preschool students only.
- Current IEP and ETR/MFE (if applicable)
Please have prepared the following detailed information:
- Household information - address and phone numbers
- Parent Information - work and cell phone numbers, email addresses
- Student Information - demographic and health/medication information
- Emergency contact - names and phone numbers for those other than parents/guardians.
A tutorial video can be viewed here
Click the link below to get started! (Online Registration must be done on a computer - not a phone or a tablet)
If you do not have access to a computer or the internet, you can make an appointment to register your child with:
Lori Skidmore: K-8
Online Registration Appointments for K-8 are available here: https://pclsenglish.youcanbook.me/
Julia Haffa: 9-12
Para español llame a Yaritza Alamo: 440-392-5082
Correo Electrónico: email@example.com
If you or someone you know needs to register a high school student, please call Mrs. Haffa 440-392-5140 to set up an appointment. She will walk you through the registration process, inform you of the necessary paperwork you will need and answer any questions you may have.
You must secure an appointment to register to avoid any delays in your child’s start date. If your call is not answered right away, please leave your name, phone number and a brief message and your call will be answered by the next business day.
Thank you and welcome to HARVEY HIGH SCHOOL!
Home of the Harvey Red Raiders!